Insurance protection for people and organisations providing childcare services
We offer a comprehensive insurance package designed for licenced childcare activities. This package can be used as a complete business pack or by selection of individual areas of insurance cover only (certain compulsory sections).
It is now available with a Claims Made option if your current policy wording is structured that way.
Childcare Insurance Protection for Individuals & Organisations:
- Licensed Childcare Centres and Kindergartens
- Licensed Pre-schools
- After School and Before School Care
- Associated Vacation Care
- Property Owners of Licensed Centres
This package is also available to owners of properties occupied by insured, licenced childcare centres. It is available nationally through AIB directly or from selected participating brokers.
AIB uses only authorised Australian based insurers.
AIB's Childcare Insurance Package now offers enhanced features and even more competitive premiums. It covers insurance protection for:
- Property and Contents (including flood cover)
- Business Interruption
- Crime (Money, Theft and Fidelity Guarantee – theft by staff)
- Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Breakdown
- General Property
- Public & Products Liability, including molestation claims and the option to continue with a claims made wording
- Professional Indemnity
- Management Liability
- Personal Accident for Children registered at the Centre
- Personal Accident for Voluntary Workers