Marine Insurance

Marine Insurance

Protecting businesses Involved with vessels or cargo

Marine insurance provides protection for a wide range of businesses and includes cover for loss or damage to vessels or cargo and the transit of goods on ships.

Depending on the type of business requiring cover, our marine insurance policies can cover:

  • Marine transit insurance including goods transported by sea, air, rail or road including storage of goods en-route.
  • Loss or liability for commercial vessel operators, such as charter or tourist boats, fishing vessels, tugs or barges.
  • Property damage or third-party injury cover for marina operators, yacht clubs or ship repairers.
  • Accidental damage, theft or injury insurance for pleasure crafts, such as yachts or cruisers or even water skiers.
  • Trucking or logistics companies who transport goods within Australia
Marine Insurance providers | Marina full of yachts | AIB

Who Should Consider Marine Insurance?

Marine insurance isn't just suitable for businesses who handle vessels or cargo directly. There are a large number of operators who can benefit from different types of cover. This can include businesses such as:

  • Primary producers
  • Tourism operators
  • Freight forwarders
  • Importers
  • Exporters
  • Removalists
  • Marina owners
  • Mining companies

To discuss whether your business could benefit from this extensive insurance coverage, or to arrange a quote or discuss your business insurance requirements we are available by phone, email or by completing the quick enquiry form below. 

Ask us about our Insurance products

Please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch to answer all of your questions

Help prevent spam, enter the security code shown above