Childcare Insurance Specialists In Australia
Childcare Business Insurance & public liability insurance protection for Child Care Providers
AIB are specialists in providing childcare centre insurance, insurance for property owners of licensed childcare centres, kindergartens and early learning center insurance in Australia. We offer a comprehensive business insurance package, including public and products liability insurance designed for those owning, working in or supporting this vital sector.
With so many things to consider in a childcare environment, it's vital to work with an insurer who understands your industry. AIB have been providing specialist insurance in Australia for childcare businesses, as well as other brokers of family day care and early learning insurance, for over 40 years.
Not only do we understand the legislative requirements for Australian Childcare settings but we also understand the day to day needs of small business and the risks you need to protect yourself against. And with an in-house claims team we can also handle everything if you ever need to make a claim.
What Risks Can Child Care Insurance Help Protect Your Business Against?
Childcare and early learning centres are some of the most lively and unpredictable environments to work in. The most obvious risks that you think of in a childcare setting is personal injury to either a child or a staff member. However, childcare public liability insurance should be considered a necessity as should some other general business insurance products. It's worth considering, for example, how your business would be affected if there was a fire, theft or accidental damage to equipment.
Child care insurance can help protect your business against various risks, including:
- Liability claims: coverage for claims of bodily injury or property damage that occur on your premises, such as a child getting injured while playing on the playground.
- Abuse or molestation claims: coverage for claims of abuse or molestation by an employee or caregiver.
- Property damage: child care insurance can provide coverage for damage to your property, such as a fire or flood
- Business interruption: coverage for lost income and expenses due to a covered loss, such as a natural disaster.
- Employee injuries: child care insurance can provide coverage for workplace injuries to your employees, such as slips and falls.
What Childcare Business Insurance Products Should You Consider
AIB's Childcare Insurance Package now offers enhanced features and even more competitive premiums. It covers childcare liability insurance as well as a range of other vital business insurance products:
- Public Liability Insurance including molestation claims
- Products Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Management Liability Insurance (including tax audit and fidelity)
- Directors and Officers Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Property and Contents (including flood and glass cover)
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Mechanical and Electrical Equipment Breakdown
- General Property insurance
- Personal Accident for Children registered at the Centre
- Personal Accident for Voluntary Workers
This package can be used as a complete business pack or by selection of individual areas of insurance cover only (certain sections are compulsory).
The childcare insurance package is an Occurence based policy.
To ensure you have the right childcare insurance cover for your business, talk to our childcare expert Jodie Cox and get the peace of mind that you have a tailored insurance package with the right business protection that is to your specific needs.
Childcare Centre Insurance Coverage for a Range of Settings:
The unpredictable nature of working with babies, toddlers and young children means that the risk of accidents is higher than in many other professions. And it’s not just the kids that may be injured. Childcare centre staff can be exposed to the risk of injury too, particularly with lots of toys and equipment on the floor. Incidents can happen to the most careful of businesses. That’s where a good childcare insurance package can give you peace of mind and ensure the risks of long term detrimental impact on your business are minimised.
We work with:
- Licensed Childcare Centres
- Early Learning Centres
- Licensed Pre-schools
- Before and After School Care
- Associated Vacation Care
- Property Owners of Licensed Childcare Centres
It is available nationally through AIB directly or from selected participating brokers. AIB uses only authorised Australian based insurers.
0439 742 679
If you are a broker looking for a tailored package, please head to our underwriting services page and contact us for a quote.